Thursday, February 25, 2010

Wii 'Just Dance' Game

If you have Wii, you have to get the game 'JUST DANCE'.

It is soooooooo much fun!!!!   And watching other people play is hysterical, especially grown men.  The songs are pretty good - a lot from the 80s & 90s and some from today - the dance moves are fun to do and it is great exercise.  It is also addictive, I wish I had more time to play it! 

The only drawback was when my 6 year old daughter took a break and was watching me and sort of said to herself in a voice filled with sorrow "you should really see how you look doing that".  (It was actually really funny, I couldnt believe she said that!).

As for my diet and exercise this week:  so/so.  I have not eaten terribly and I have exercised, but I have not eaten great and I have not exercised enough.   I did go to kickboxing Tuesday and found out it was a beginner class - and surprised myself because I truly felt it was too slow and too easy!  Who would have thought that I would ever think that?  So I went to the regular class last night, and that was a killer workout as usual. 

Tonight it is off to the gym with my husband - we just walk on treadmills side by side and then try a few of the machines, but it is kind of fun to go together - having him there pushes me to do more then I would if I was there by myself (guess I want him to think I am in really good shape!!)

Right now....Im going dancing!!

4 comments:

  1. You're the third person to mention the 'Just Dance' game. Think I may have to go get it & see for myself. Anything that will get me moving when I run out of time to get to the gym. My son always critiques me when I'm doing Dance Dance Revolution or Outdoor Challenge on the Wii... kids are soooo "helpful." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a Wii at Christmas and I think I'll have to check out the Just Dance - sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there :)

    Long time no post. I hope you are doing ok!

    I really like my Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus games. They are fun enough that the kids like them, but also a decent workout for me.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you making out? I hope you are well & still dancing :)

    ReplyDelete